About the Regional Training Event:
In 2019, KaleidaCare will be hosting a number of regional training events throughout the United States.
Each regional training event will be held over two days and include consultants, support and relationship team members from KaleidaCare. Training topics will include:
- Maintenance of System & System Clean Up
- New Functionalities
- Custom Form Building and Changes
- Reports & Outcomes
- And so much more!
The cost to attend is $300/per person or $225/per person (for multiple people from the same agency). Early bird discount of $50/per person if registered 4 weeks in advance. We will invoice your company. Please note: due to event planning there are no refunds, however you can substitute a registered attendee.
Dates and locations for the regional trainings are:
- February 5th - 6th -- Charlotte, NC (Thompson, 1645 Clanton Road, Charlotte, NC) Click here for hotel reservation.
- April 2nd - 3rd -- Phoenix, AZ (Human Services Consultants, 4449 N. 12th Street, Phoenix, AZ) Click here for hotel reservation.
- June 11th - 12th -- Indianapolis, IN (Choices Coordinated Care Solutions, 7941 Castleway Drive, Indianapolis, IN) Click here for hotel reservation.
- August 6th - 7th -- Houston, TX (Boys & Girls Country of Houston, 18806 Roberts Road, Hockley, TX) Click here for the hotel reservation.
- September 17th - 18th -- Milwaukee, WI (SaintA's, 8901 W Capitol Drive, Milwaukee, WI) Click here for hotel reservation.
To register to one of the regional training events, please fill out the form below and submit it. If you have any questions, please email Trish Grassi at email@example.com.